Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Istanbul Congress and Visitor Bureau (ICVB), ELDER (Association of Distribution System Operators), TEIAS (Turkish Electricity Transmission Company) , Ministry of Energy General Directorate of Renewable Energy, Uludag University, Bursa Technical University, Bandırma Onyedi Eylul University, Yeni Yüzyıl University, Ankara Social Sciences University, INCEIF, İGDAŞ (Istanbul Gas Distribution Corp.) are honored to invite you to ONLINE International Congress of Energy, Economy and Security which will be held on 13-14 November 2021 in Istanbul, Turkey. Our congress enables researchers and practitioners from many universities around the globe to present, share and discuss new ideas and current topics.
- Topics of the congress cover all fields of energy such as energy economy, national energy amd mining policies, energy security, renewable energy details can be found in the Scope of Congress.
- The papers from the relevant fields but not mentioned under the scope of the Congress will also be evaluated.
- Oral or poster presentations are optional.
- Papers in areas that are not included in the scope of congress will also be evaluated.
- The evaluation process for the acceptance of the papers will be completed within 5 days.
- After your acceptance letter is received, please kindly complete the application by uploading the bank receipt image and the signed registration form im age to the relevant fields on the Applications page.
- The language of the ENSCON’21 is Turkish and English.